Churches & Listed Buildings
Our wide-ranging portfolio includes many churches and listed buildings, schemes that require particular sensitivity, flexibility and specialist skills. Our experience of working with church organisations extends beyond refurbishment and restoration; we have completed two complex new build schemes in recent years, to significant local acclaim.
Our excellent contacts in a broad range of specialist fields mean we have ready access to the most skilled craftspeople for a particular project, however complex.
- Oldham Baptist Church
- Trinity Church, Audenshaw
- Our Lady Star of the Sea & St Joseph RC Church, Seacombe
- Hollins House, Stockport
- Sackville Street Building, University of Manchester : Internal Decoration Works
- St Joseph's Church, Longsight
- John Owens Building
- Sackville Street Building, University of Manchester : External Refurbishment Works