We recognise that our responsibility extends beyond the delivery of successful projects for our clients. As a socially responsible company we also have a duty to the local and wider environment, to the people who work for and with us, to the communities we work among; and to manage our business in the most sustainable way we can.
As a home grown, family owned company, we believe in putting something back into the communities we work amongst
- Longstanding supporters of the Catholic Children’s Rescue Society and regular sponsors of its annual Golf Day.
- Backers of the Mayor of Oldham’s Charity Appeal Fund and long time sponsors of the Oldham Beer Festival that supports it.
- Long time supporters of the British Red Cross and sponsors of its Golf Day
- Sponsors of the Dr Kershaw’s Hospice Circus Starr event in Royton, Oldham annually.
- Sponsor of the Hope House and Parkinsons Disease Society Charity Golf Day.
- Sponsors of Oldham District Youth Cricket.
- Sponsors of the ‘Oldham Youth Zone’ project.
And last but not least…
John Greenwood is always ready to get on his bike for charity. Our MD has twice cycled from Whitehaven to Newcastle to raise funds for Manchester’s Christie Hospital